- Views 0
- Likes 0
Phoenix Multimedia Privacy Statement
This policy sets out how Phoenix Multimedia Productions Limited (“PMP LTD”) uses and protects any personal information that you give us when you use this website. If you have any questions about this policy or do not agree with it, please contact us at email@example.com before using this website.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page, so it is advisable to check the information provided here periodically.
What information do we collect?
In general, you can use this website without giving us any information. However, additional services may be available if we have certain details about the website’s users.
We may collect the following information:
- your name and contact information, including email address;
- details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- other information relevant to customer surveys or offers.
What do we do with the information we collect?
- send information to you which we think may be of interest to you;
- use your information for our internal record keeping and internal statistical analysis;
- provide other companies, such as advertisers, with statistical information about our customers, but we will not provide them with information which can be used to identify you unless you have consented to us doing so;
- use your information to improve our products and services;
- where you provide us with your information via our website, use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We may contact you by e-mail, phone or mail.
Whom do we share this information with?
We may share your personal information with other members of the PMP LTD or contractor acting on our or their behalf. Furthermore, we may transfer your details to any successor to an PMP LTD business (or a relevant part of it).
We will not provide your personal information to any other person not referred to above unless we have your permission or are required by law.
How to get copies of or amend the information we have collected
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request details of personal information that we hold about you. A small fee will be payable. If you want to make a request, you should write to the Data Protection Compliance Officer at the above address.
If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, you should write to the Data Protection Compliance Officer at the above address. Any information which is found to be incorrect will be corrected as soon as possible.
We strive to protect the security of information which you provide to us, and will use up-to-date measures to provide such security.
We may link to other websites which are not within our control. Once you have left our website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You can, should you choose, disable the cookies from your browser and delete all cookies currently stored on your computer. On Microsoft Internet Explorer, this can be done by selecting “Tools/Internet Options” and reviewing your privacy settings or selecting “delete cookies”.
You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking “help” on your browser’s menu or by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html.